Saturday, February 28, 2015

The Game I Never Thought I would Play

When I was a toddler my mother always found me tapping my heels.
It came to a point she needed to wrap my feet to prevent it from swollen as a result.

She told me that it may have been a sign that I would play football.
I often laugh about this she she tells this story. Well, because it not true, I do play football but she does not know I not good at it. haha. But never the less I enjoy it for what it teaches me.

Back when I was in High School in Don Bosco, games like football had always been taught in the light of learning something out of it. Apart from just being part of the Physical Education (P.E) Subject. Our couches that always imparted games as away to polish ones discipline, characters and idleness.

With that I would be forever grateful hoping to continue playing as long as life brings.

Of course, football is not the end all. It is not the only activity that inculcates teamwork, endurance, camaraderie. I believe, like football, life lesson can be found in the very area of my life - families, friendships, business and work.


You are booked for greatness,

Chrislann Lodovice Catuburan

No comments:

Post a Comment