Saturday, February 21, 2015

Bouncing Back From My Failures

Growing up as a boy I was nurtured in an environment of always aiming for greatness.
Good and above average grade is highly rewarded.
Unfortunately, my elementary grades follow short of my parents standards.

So, I did my best on my high school years.
Fortunately, we were just 28 students which means higher chance of passing.
Of course, I did my best to be included in the top 10 students.
I also did my best to be on the dean's list in my college years.

My scholastic sacrifice paid off.
Until there came a time that I thought I had been failure proof.
Then it came, I fail the board exam for teachers.

It took me some years to recover from my failure.

My take away lesson - aiming high does only mean struggling to be best.
But rather knowing that failure are expected but not as the end but as a stepping stone to ones high purpose.


You are booked for greatness,

Chrislann Lodovice Catuburan

No comments:

Post a Comment