Sunday, February 15, 2015

Learning and Learning Again and Again

I am thankful that I had been one of our company's employee of the month.

One office mate asked me, “What is your secret that made you the Employee of the Month?”
I told him, “Just do your work extraordinarily.”
He responded, “How do you do your work Extraordinarily?”

I was not able to answer him back. I thought I had just given him an unclear response.
Days after it dawned in me that working extraordinarily meant learning my field.

I took it to heart that I needed to learn about my field of work and so I studied it.
It maybe cliche to say, "Becoming a life time learner" but it just really the way for me.

I read books and when I did not have the time to read books I download audio books and listen to it on my way to the office.
I have to maximize all of my time and turn them to something productive.

For anyone aspiring to be great, the person needs to humble himself and learn again and again.


You are booked for greatness,

Chrislann Catuburan

No comments:

Post a Comment