Monday, December 29, 2014

Bro. Bo Sanchez guests on ANC's Headstart


It was from my father I got to learn about Bro. Bo Sanchez.
As far as I can remember my father would be reading this magazine called Kergyma.
A magazine that talked about faith and the gospel for the lay people.

During those times Bro. Bo Sanchez was a poor missionary.
Now he has his own businesses and ministries.
He also shares his wisdom through a weekly gathering called "The Feast".
In these gatherings he not only talks about faith, health, finance, career, entrepreneurship, love life and whole lot of life topics.

I cannot help but share the blessing I and my family had been learning from him.

As Bro Bo Sanchez would put it, "May your dreams come true".


You are booked for greatness,

Chrislann Lodovice Catuburan




No comments:

Post a Comment