Sunday, December 28, 2014

5 Minutes of Writing and Many More

When using the computer I normally browse check my Facebook and Skype apart from the computer work I intended to do.

Often, I would catch myself browsing aimlessly in Facebook
After at hour of scrolling, I would forget what was the purpose of getting in the internet.

Being a brother of three siblings I had noticed that I have not been setting a good example.
A lot of times, I would tell my siblings not to meaninglessly use the computer for the whole day or even half their day.

I command to them do some house hold chores and get into physical activities like jogging and learn music and arts.

But here I am, shame of me, I am not even aware of my own doing.

Therefore, I am taking action to resolve my doing by committing myself to a 5-15 minutes of blogging.

Now for checking social media. I may simply have to check on it ones in a week.

For now I would just have to focus on adding content in my blog.
I would be much productive apart from setting the bar of excellence for my brother and sisters.

Also, I have to set the the example of doing chores and doing exercise even if I do not like too. LOL!


You are booked for greatness,

Chrislann Lodovice Catuburan

No comments:

Post a Comment