Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Moving toward's Life's Compass

I would stare at the computer and try to call customers but to no avail. "I can't do this anymore."

After prayer and discernment. I decided to take a leap of faith and say goodbye to what I believe is one of the best companies in the country. At the same time, it was hard to let go of the security that a monthly salary provides, not to mention the questioning looks from those who wonder why I was letting go of a great opportunity that others would love to have.

I heeded the call to manage my own time and be in the financial business. I became more content but worries of different nature crowded my mind.Was this really my path?

But deep inside I had peace. I knew I was doing the right thing because I was being true to who I am and what I want.

With faith, I'm assured God has my back. He provides me with life's direction.


You are booked for greatness,
Chris Lodovice

No comments:

Post a Comment