Friday, January 23, 2015

Not Writing Regularly

Lately, I thought of my writing to be needing much planning.
It surely needs an editor before I put it to the public and a story broad.
Thus, for the past weeks I had not been blogging.

At first I had my sisters edit my work.
But situations had been different as I and my sisters were occupied with our primary work.

I also fear thinking about the future.
I thought what would other say 10 years from today back at my written articles.
I fear seeing my mistakes and my reaction.

I read a newspaper report about a woman blogger.
She had not been accepted in a company due to previous blogs.
Blogs, she even forgot she had written.
But at the same time I heard a positive blog like stories that turn into a movie.

I guess for me.
Sharing my writing whether it needed much editing or not.
Of course, I am not promoting unedited work.
For me, the most important thing is being able to tell a good story.


You are booked for greatness,

Chrislann Lodovice Catuburan

No comments:

Post a Comment